Saturday 16 April 2011

Happy to Board This Bandwagon


The first time I heard Adele, I pooh-pooh'ed her out of my natural instinct to pooh-pooh anything and anyone labelled 'the latest sensation'. The second time, well, Jaysus. My head began to bob and my insides started to gloriagaynor of their own accord. Pre-empting "events", I walked silently to the door and securely locked it. Then I brought out my highest pair of heels, belted my nightie, dabbed on every item of makeup I own and... un. leashed.


I am writing this from a very happy, tranquil place.

2 comments:

PV said...

Had the same realisation last month... listened to the latest album twice in one sitting.

payal.k said...

Yeah..Its really awesome..Something like this happened to me after I recently discovered this jazz singer Billie Holiday. Her voice and songs just take me to some place else :)